Let us help you renovate your old pool and get it back into shape for the warm summer months. Sterling Pool & Patio Inc. provides swimming pool services for Central and Southern New Hampshire. We provide pool renovations in Derry, NH, for existing in-ground\pools, as well as repairs to pool decks, patios, and walkways. Vinyl liner replacements and leak detection are also among our specialties. We also get your pool ready for changes in the season with our pool opening and closing services. Our selection of pumps, filters, and heaters, and other pool supplies includes all the replacement and upgrade parts you'll need to turn a simple backyard pool into a sanctuary for you and your family. Contact us today!
Pool Plastering and Finishes
Sterling Pool & Patio Inc is proud to feature pool plaster and pool finishes by Wet Edge Technologies. Wet edge has become an industry leader driven by their passion and innovative spirit. Over the years they have built an infrastructure that serves Wet Edge from plants and mine locations in Arizona, Mississippi, New Zealand, Mexico, South America, and Asia. Governed by a corporate philosophy of growth, improvement, quality and integrity the Wet Edge Technologies family continues to search out new and exciting possibilities that will offer pool owners lasting beauty and value for years.
If you are considering plastering or refinishing your swimming pool the videos on our pool finishes page will help to explain the differences in Wet Edge products. At Sterling we understand that plastering or refinishing your swimming pool is an investment that you want to last for many years to come. We believe that Wet Edge Pool plasters, pebble or aggregate pool finishes are the best pool finishes and plasters in the industry. For more information, visit our "Pool Finishes Page" or contact us and we will schedule an appointment at your convenience.
Thank you for considering Sterling Pool & Patio Inc for your pool finish or plastering needs.
At Sterling Pool & Patio Inc., we can complete a wide range of renovation services for a variety of pool types, including steel wall vinyl liner swimming pools, gunite pools, and concrete swimming pools. Our pool renovation service can include the following:
• Add salt system to generate chlorine • Equipment Upgrades, Such As a New Pump, Filter, or Heater • Plumbing Upgrades • Vinyl Liner Replacement
• Bottom Repairs • Wall & Coping Repairs • Pool Deck & Patio Repairs & Upgrades • Pool Tiles
• Coping • Pool Plastering • Refinishing
If your pool is losing water or you've noticed cracks, leaks, or any other damage that is impairing your ability to enjoy your pool, we can help. With our pool repair services, we can fix anything from your pool deck to the plumbing. We can perform any of the following services you need:
• Pool Leak Repair • Liner Repairs or Replacement • Plumbing Repairs • Complete Pool Renovations
• Pool Deck Repairs • New Pool Pumps, Filters, & Heaters • Pool Cover Repairs or Replacement • Pool Refinishing/Plastering
After a long, cold winter, your pool will need some basic maintenance to shift it back into swimming shape. Our swimming pool opening services are perfect for making sure everything is in working order. The pool opening service includes:
• Removing the Pool Cover & Placing It In a Bag for Storage. • Removing All Winter Plugs • Removing Wall Fittings • Removing All Handrails & Ladders • Removing All Baskets, Clean Skimmers, & Skimmer Lids • Removing All Plugs Back Into Pump, Filter, Heater, Other Parts • Priming & Starting All Pumps, Filter, & Heaters • Checking Equipment for Leaks • Confirming That Systems Operate Properly After Pool Opening • Shocking Chlorine Pools • Testing Water Chemistry & Adjusting Accordingly with Chemicals
When the winter months are closing in on you, it's important to protect your investments, including your in-ground or above-ground pool. We also offer pool closing services for our customers who need some help ensuring their pool is appropriately closed and protected from the cold weather. Our pool closing services include:
• Lowering Water Level • Blowing All Plumbing Lines Free Of Water • Putting Antifreeze In Skimmers • Completing Winterization of Pump & Filter Equipment • Installing Customer's Winter Plugs
• Adding Winter Chemicals • Adjusting Water Chemistry Using Customer's Chemicals* • Removing Minor Leaves & Debris • Installing Customer's Winter Cover • *Chemicals available for purchase, if needed.